It is agreed that all F3 Members’ privileges and rights to enjoy the promotions, discounts and special offers are governed by the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice hereunder. Failure to comply with such Terms and Conditions shall result in the refusal and/or the cancellation of the Fashion Fast Forward (herein referred to as “F3”) Membership by Wing Tai Fashion Sdn Bhd (herein referred to as the “Company”).
1) To be a F3+ member,
Spend a minimum of RM350nett in a single receipt at any F3 stores in Malaysia
2) To be a F3 VIP member,
Spend a minimum of RM3,500nett in a single receipt at any F3 stores in Malaysia; OR
Accumulate RM3,500nett within 6 months at any F3 stores in Malaysia
Maintain spend of RM8,000 within 12 months to maintain F3VIP tier. Failing which, a downgrade to F3+ will occur and upgrade will follow as clause (2)
Example of accumulation format to F3V:
|Date of Purchase||Purchase Amount (RM)||Remarks|
|05-Feb-15||2000||1st purchase, accumulation expires Jul 2015|
|12-May-15||1000||Accumulation expires Oct 2015|
|30-Jul-15||200||Total purchase RM3200, doesn’t hit qualifier based on 1st purchase
Accumulation expires Dec 2015
|20-Aug-15||500||Accumulation expires Jan 2016|
|21-Sep-15||1000||Accumulation expires Feb 2016|
|18-Oct-15||800||Upgrades to F3VIP, May-Oct = RM3500|
Accumulations starts counting from the 1st transaction month, regardless what “date” purchase was made.
This accumulation format applies for renewal of F3VIP (spend RM8,000 within 12 months)
3) As a F3+ and F3VIP member, enjoy 5% discount on full-priced items at any F3 brands in Malaysia, except Outlet stores.
4) All applicants below the age of 18 must obtain a parent/guardian’s consent to apply for the F3 Membership.
5) The F3 Account is issued for use solely by the Account holder and is not transferable. One person can hold only one F3 Account at any one time. No corporate or joint Account holder are allowed.
6) For every RM1 spent at standalone or concess counters, 1 point will be awarded. For every RM3 spent at standalone or Outlet stores, 1 point will be awarded. F3 members can redeem:
RM25 eVoucher upon accumulation of 1,200 points
RM50 eVoucher upon accumulation of 1,500 points. Subsequent 100 points from here is equivalent to RM10 value. eVouchers will be issued in RM10/RM50 denomination. Example: 1,800 Points = RM80 (1x RM50, 3x RM10)
Expired vouchers cannot be accepted nor extended. For more information about eVouchers, click here.
eVouchers cannot be utilized at Outlet stores or concess counters.
7) Any unused F3 Points earned previous year will expire on 30 June of the following year.
|Date of Purchase||Point earned||Point expiry date|
|Jan 2013 – Dec 2013||500||30 June 2014|
|Mar 2014||400||30 June 2015|
|Dec 2014||200||30 June 2015|
|Points earned as at 31 Dec 2014 = 600 only|
8) Upon successful enrolment/upgrade to F3+ or F3VIP member, some Welcome eVouchers will be automatically issued to the member’s account. Downgrade from F3VIP and later upgrade back to F3VIP will not be entitled Welcome eVouchers again. However, renewal of F3VIP every year will entitle the F3VIP for a Renewal eVoucher. The Welcome and Renewal eVouchers can be used at any F3 stores (except Outlet stores and concess counters) in Malaysia. For more information about eVouchers, click here.
9) Any information about the termination of the F3 Membership Programme will be communicated through the participating stores at least 2 months prior to the actual termination date.
10) Any rewards and prizes won by the Members are subjected to Terms and Conditions and can only be redeemed at participating or specific stores.
11) eVouchers / Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any promotions, sales discounts and/or discount cards. Expired rewards and/or vouchers will not be extended/reinstated.
12) The Company may substitute any rewards or prizes for those of comparable value without notice. The Company will not be responsible for errors resulting from computer hardware/software error or fraud.
13) The Company shall not be liable to any Members in respect of any issues concerning the issuance, operation and maintenance of the F3 Membership. The Company will not be held responsible for stolen/lost/damaged cards and/or unredeemed points.
14) Any decision regarding the membership or prize eligibility shall be at its sole discretion, disclose to any third party details of any information in its possession or control relating to the Member.
15) The Company may at any time and in its absolute discretion to amend or terminate the discount privileges, terms and conditions, without any reference to the Member and without assigning any reason. The Company reserves the right to reject any application without prejudice to any party. The F3 Card remains the property of the Company and must be returned to the Company upon request.
16) The F3 Card/Membership by Wing Tai Fashion Sdn Bhd is only recognized in Malaysia.
17) Members must read, understand and consent to the Privacy Notice in order for the application to be further processed.
18) This Terms and Conditions are issued in both English and Bahasa Malaysia. In the event of any inconsistencies or discrepancies between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version, the English version shall prevail.